Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Course Expectations

From this course, I hope to gain a better understanding of how to use technology in the classroom.  Hopefully I can use a technology skill set to help my students learn and explore the exciting world of art. I would also like to establish in this class an interactive website that I can use in my future classroom. I'm excited about the opportunities that having a teaching website provides for connecting with the parents and students. In addition, I can imagine myself sharing through the web site great works of art, links to museums, and even power point slides used in class with students. I am also hoping to learn how to use the interactive whiteboard, as I see it being a great resource for the art room.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment