Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Digital Scavenger Hunt

This week my group and I completed a color scavenger hunt. We had a fun time taking photos of things we found around the building that illustrated the different colors.  The part that I found most difficult was being able to take the photos that were shared with me on google drive and putting them into Picassa. Through trial and error, I eventually figured it out but it was a tedious task. I'm pretty sure there is an easier way than downloading each photograph and uploading them individually in Picassa. I had fun edting the photos in the software and adding text to them.  I can see myself using a digital scavenger hunt in the art classroom for things like colors, shapes, or different types of lines. I think this is a really great tool for teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment