Thursday, April 25, 2013

Final Refelction

I think that I have met the goals that I set for myself at the beginning of the semester. I have become more familiar with different types of technology. I have discovered ways to use that technology in the classroom.  I hope that I am able to use technology in my future classroom to engage students. 

My favorite projects in this class were
1. Imovie
2. the website
3. smartboard

One project that I don't see myself using as much as the others is the inspiration project. I feel like I do like graphic organizers, but I think I like to make them by hand better. 

This class really opened up my eyes to the different ways that I can use technology in my classroom to interact with students, to motivate students, and to provide students with endless amounts of resources. 

1 comment:

  1. Great thoughts! The key is to keep experimenting with ways to engage your learners. Feel free to contact me anytime if I can help in any way.

    ReplyDelete