Thursday, April 25, 2013

Safety Minutes

I really enjoyed hearing the safety minutes each weak.  The most powerful safety minute was the one where we watched the video about texting and driving. I know that I am guilty of being distracted while driving on occasion. After I saw this video, I have made a conscious effort to be focused on the road. I don't know how I would go on if I hurt or killed someone because of making a choice to be distracted while driving.
I think that you should continue doing the safety minutes with your future classes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I am really not sure what "triggered" it for me, but I feel "driven" to share the distracted driving message...and not just to younger people, trust me, the older folks are maybe worse. Certainly age is not a factor, but the results are just as bad.

    ReplyDelete